Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for Tehsil Specific Recruitment of Educators/AEOs in all districts of Punjab. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Initial Screening Test in following Categories.
To Download Corrigendum : Click Here.
To view advertisement. Click Here.
For Online Registration : Click Here.
To Download Recruitment Policy : Click Here.
To Download Paper Distribution : Click Here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Candidates from all the districts of the Punjab can apply for entry
- Male I female candidate may also select test center as per their convenience However, they will have to mention their domicile District in the form for generation of result. In case of married women, their result shall be declared according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
- Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband’s domici
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including general relaxation in age limit asper Government Policy is as under:
- Males 35 years. • Female 38 years. • Disable 40 years.
- No further age relaxation shall be allowed in any case.
- Age shall be determined on the basis of date of birth reflected in the Secondary School Certificate.
- Bonafide residents of Tehsil/ District will be considered for recruitment against the posts of Educators/ AEOs.
- Married female candidate will apply either on the basis of her husband’s domicile or her own domicil However, she may select test center as per her convenience choice. In this regard, she will have to mention the district for generation of her result which will obviously be one of the above mentioned domicile districts.
5. I). Ex- Defense Forces Officer Personnel are entitled to the grant of age relaxation in their upper age limit equal the period of service rendered by them subject to a maximum of 10years.
II). For in-service candidates, the period of his/ her continuous service shall be excluded from his/ her age for the purpose of upper age limit prescribed for the post inclusive of general age relaxation admissible to fresh candidates.
III). In-service candidate shall apply through proper channe The applicant from other Departments will also submit Service Certificate issued by his/ her Appointing Authority along with his / her Application form. However, he/ she may submit an advance copy of application through his/ her immediate office to the concerned office as prescribed in the policy ibid.
IV). The employees already working in School Education Department, Government of the Punjab shall also submit the ir applications through proper channel; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, he/ she may submit an advance copy of application through his/ her immediate office to the concerned office as prescribed in the policy ibid.
V). In-service applicant on his/ her contract appointment shall not been titled for pay protection.
6. Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against each post.
7. In the screening test, the candidate for the post of AEOs will have to secure 60% marks and for the post of Educator will have to secure 50% marks; otherwise, he/she will not be eligible to apply for recruitment against the posts advertised by the Districts under the policy ibid.
RESERVATION OF QUOTA:
I). 3% quota of total allocated posts of each category of Educators shall be reserved for disable persons.
II). The District Officer (Social Welfare) concerned while issuing disability certificate for consideration of a candidate against a specific post, shall also certify that he I she is suitable for teaching and his/ her disability will not hinder in effective teaching in school and co-curricular activities.
III). 5% of the total allocated posts of each category of Educators shall be reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims).
- Test will be held at all districts
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate
- Sample paper will be available on NTS Website & PMIU Website
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents , at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will be cancelled.
- Incomplete application form in any respects hall not be entertained by NT
- Age and Qualification of the candidate s shall be determined as on 1st January, 2017 as per advertisement of concerned District Education Authority.
- No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the concerned District Education Authority.
- Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by concerned District Recruitment
- All the successful candidates of NTS entry test (2017-2018) shall apply in response of the advertisement published by concerned District Education
- District Based, Tehsil specific Recruitment Policy (2017-2018)for Educators AEOs (Criteria/ Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution) are available on NTS website(www.nts.org.pk)
- The qualifications prescribed in the policy ibid will only be considered for appointment against a specific In case, an issue of equivalent qualification s raised then only those qualifications will be considered as an equivalent qualifications for appointment against a specific post or category of post that have already been declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (OEDC) constituted by Governor of the Punjab under Section 23 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act,1974 i.e. the Competent forum to consider and approve cases for determination of equivalent qualification for a specific post or category of post
- As the scheme of studies i. BS (Honors) (1 6 years education) is being adopted in the Universities / Colleges, therefore, it will be considered equivalent to Master Degree (16 years education). However, the BS(Honors) (16 years of education) will be in the subjects prescribed in the policy ibid.
- Applicant having 3rd division in any of his/her education career i. Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master in prescribed qualification or any prescribed qualification will not be eligible to apply against the posts under the recruitment policy2017-2018 ibid.
- Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not be valid for current recruitment.
- Qualifying NTS Entry Test does not mean for Educators/ AEOs Job Confirmation.
- Department has the right to cancel the candidature of a candidate in case of no eligibility as per Recruitment Policy (2017-2018).
- Any amendment regarding entry test will be updated on NTS website & PMIU Website.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidate needs to fill Online Application form on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
Printed Online filled Application form along with paid deposit challan must be received at NTS Headquarter (address given below)Not Later than 04 December,2017 NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
Please submit your test fee Rs.475/·through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL,MCB,MBLorABL.
Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters Islamabad on “prescribed forms” along with paid online deposit slip (original). Candidates are not allowed to bring cellphones to the examination centers.
Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Change of Test Center, Category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip are mandatory for test entry. Roll Number Slips can also be downloaded from NTS website.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: Plot No.96, Street No.4,Sector H-8/1 , Islamabad
Last Date of Submission of Application forms 04 December, 2017