PPRA Online Test Preparation
The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority is an autonomous body endowed with the responsibility of prescribing regulations and procedures for public procurements by Federal Government owned public sector organizations with a view to improve governance, management, transparency, accountability and quality of
public procurement of goods, works and services. It is also endowed with the responsibility of monitoring procurement by public sector agencies/organizations and has been delegated necessary powers under the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Ordinance 2002.
Check out the Advertisement Here
General Terms & Conditions
1. All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age
relaxation as per Federal Government Rules. Age will be counted upto closing date fixed for
receipt of applications.
2. In service government employees should apply through proper channel.
3. Applicant shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degrees
/ certificates issued by HEC/recognized board/universities/institute at the time of interview.
In case of any information furnished by the applicant found fake or bogus, candidature of
particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the
4. The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the
5. Incomplete applications (not on prescribed Performa or any column left blank) and those
received after the closing date will not be entertained.
6. Application Forms filled vaguely will also not be entertained.
7. In case of applying for more than one post, separate Application Form must be used for each
8. By hand applications will not be accepted / entertained.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or
decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without
assigning any reason.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview.
11. Applicant shall apply directly on OTS website. After applying for the post(s), applicants are
advised to regularly check OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcement,
procedures for Roll No. Slip / Screening Test Schedule / Result etc related to recruitment
against above posts
12. Information provided in application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In
case of any false or forged information, PPRA reserves the right to candidature at any stage
(even after employment if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the
13. For general information on the vacancies, the following officers of PPRA may be contacted:
i. Mr. Ali Temoor, Deputy Director, Ph. 051-9202254, email: email@example.com
ii. Mr. Yasir Shamim Khan, Deputy Director, Ph. 051-9203857, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: (CLICK HERE FOR OTS PAGE)
14. Please download the application form and deposit slip from Open Testing Service (OTS)
website (www.ots.org.pk) and pay fee of Rs. 150/- in any of the country wide online branches
of designated banks.
15. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
16. Applications on the prescribed proforma should reach the address given below within 15 days
from the date of publication of advertisement.
17. Applications may be sent on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (in original)
at address given below.
For further information, please contact
Open Testing Service (OTS) Pakistan
Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase-VI,
Test Date will be Announced Soon
Below is the test preparation material.