HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test Online
Higher Education Commission (HEC), since its inception, is vigorously making its efforts to facilitate the capable youth of Pakistan by providing them the opportunity of Higher Education in their respective fields in well reputed universities within Pakistan and abroad.
As per directives of HEC authorities, the matter was considered for conduction of aptitude test for entire HEC scholarship schemes and programs. For this purpose, after a prolonged and intellectual discussions made by a competent focused professional group who are experts in their fields have proposed that HEC may establish its own proper testing system in this regard.
Therefore, HEC has taken an initiative to take the aptitude test from its prospective applicants itself to ensure the transparency as per its tradition. It is also a cost-effective solution for the candidates applying for scholarship schemes.
The test will be conducted in following four (4) categories based on relevant disciplines as mentioned by the applicants in their online application forms.
|Verbal Reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Total
|HAT- I||Engineering & Technology||30||40||30||100|
|HAT- II||Business Education||30||30||40||100|
|HAT- III||Art & Humanities, Social Sciences||40||30||30||100|
|HAT- IV||Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological & Medical Sciences,
- The proportion of sections has been distributed as per test category mentioned above.
- Test will comprise of 100 Questions to be attempted in Two (2) hours.
- The question papers will be distributed randomize sequences having 5 different colours sheets.
- The answer sheet will be printed optical mark recognition (OMR) format.
- Answer sheet contains five circles containing five options of answer for one question, containing alphabets from A to E inside, against each question number. The candidate has to completely shade / fill one circle that he / she thinks is correct. No cutting or filling two answers in a row are allowed.
- Test has been designed for 16 year Qualification whereas the difficulty level will be set as moderate considering the participants from all province however merit list will be finalized as per applicant’s category.
For sample Paper, please visit the official website.
Below is the test preparation material.