EOBI NTS ONLINE TEST PREPARATION, SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE PAPER
EOB Act 1976 was enforced with effect from April 01, 1976, to achieve the objective of Article 38 (C) of the Constitution, by providing for compulsory social insurance. It extends Old-Age Benefits to insured persons or their survivors.
EOBI NTS TEST ADVERTISEMENT AND OTHER DETAILS
Employees’ Old-Age Benefits Institution (EOBI)
(Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resources Development Government of Pakistan)
EOBI NTS TEST INSTRUCTIONS
* Application Form should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Application Form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday, 10th July 2017.
* Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
* After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
* After successful submission of application form, Application Form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or MBL and send Application Form with Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to (EOBI Project) National Testing Service , Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad, Islamabad.
Test Preparation for HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2017
Below are the MCQs for Online test Preparation